5 Things You May Not Know About Crohn’s Disease
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The InflammatoryBowelDisease.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- UNC School of Medicine. (n.d.). UNC Multidisciplinary Center for IBD Research and Treatment: Diagnostic Procedures. Retrieved from https://www.med.unc.edu/gi/specialties/ibd/about-ibd/diagnostic-procedures
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. (n.d.) What are the types of Crohn’s disease? Retrieved from http://www.bidmc.org/Centers-and-Departments/Departments/Digestive-Disease-Center/Inflammatory-Bowel-Disease-Program/Crohns-Disease/What-are-the-types-of-Crohns-disease.aspx
- Levine, J. S., & Burakoff, R. (2011). Extraintestinal Manifestations of Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Gastroenterology & Hepatology, 7(4), 235–241.
- Mayo Clinic. (2015, February 18). Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD): Symptoms. Retrieved from http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/inflammatory-bowel-disease/basics/symptoms/con-20034908
- Mayo Clinic. (2014, July 31). Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Symptoms. Retrieved from http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/irritable-bowel-syndrome/basics/symptoms/con-20024578
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. (2014, September). Crohn’s Disease. Retrieved from http://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-topics/digestive-diseases/crohns-disease/Pages/facts.aspx#3
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America. (n.d.) Current Research Studies. Retrieved from http://www.ccfa.org/research/current-research-studies/