3 Truths About Medication I Wish I’d Known Years Ago
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The InflammatoryBowelDisease.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Frequently Asked Questions About Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD). (n.d.). Retrieved August 12, 2016, from http://www.uofmhealth.org/conditions-treatments/digestive-and-liver-health/crohns-faq
- Irving, P. M., & Gibson, P. R. (2008, February). Steroids and Crohn's Disease: Use and Abuse. Practical Gastroenterology, 38th ser.
- Hanauer, S. B., MD. (2016, August 11). Treat to Target in IBD: Which Targets and Why Does it Matter? Lecture presented at GALA Dallas Conference.
- Frøslie, K. F., Jahnsen, J., Moum, B. A., & Vatn, M. H. (2007). Mucosal Healing in Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Results From a Norwegian Population-Based Cohort. Gastroenterology, 133(2), 412-422. doi:10.1053/j.gastro.2007.05.051
- Baldassano, R. N., MD. (2014). Debate: The only end-points that matter are mucosal healing, blood work, and radiologic studies. Retrieved August 12, 2016, from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzQ3E36PCzA