Why I Raise Awareness
Our community advocates raise awareness for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis all the time, but on World IBD Day, we are taking a moment to recognize why they raise awareness. Below are the reasons, among many others, that they advocate for awareness and understanding of the condition. World IBD Day is a day to recognize this.
On World IBD Day, I raise awareness because...
Why they raise awareness for Crohn's and UC
- Our voices matter and need to be heard
- I know how debilitating IBD can be
- IBD is chronic, invisible, and ofter misunderstood
- I want to give you confidence
- We need to find a cure
- Because all patient voices matter
- We are more than IBD
- Stigma is stupid
Share with us! Why do you raise awareness on World IBD Day and each and every day beyond that?
Have you visited our new and improved Forums page?