New Look, New Name, Same Great Community
We have some exciting news to share! You may have already noticed that CrohnsDisease.com is now InflammatoryBowelDisease.net and that we have a new look! The good news is you will still have the same tools for finding info and connecting with others - and you'll still have access to the same great community. Here are some tips for making the most of our new, improved site:
What’s On the Menu?
Looking for the menu? It’s now in the upper left corner. Click on the three horizontal white lines. From there, you’ll be able to find information and check out the community page.
Q&As, Stories, and Forums, Oh My!
You’ll find the same tools for connecting with other members in a new place. Click over to the main menu, click the white arrow next to community, and select which tool you’d like to use. They include...
- Q&As: Have a question? Ask the community!
- Stories: Share your story or read about others living with IBD.
- Forums: Post in our forum boards and connect with others.
Make Our Community Your Own!
Once you’re logged in, your profile can be found by clicking on “My Profile” in the menu or the picture icon in the upper right corner of the site. From there, you can engage with others in the community in a bunch of ways! Including...
- Activity: Check in and let the community know how you’re doing by posting a status update - or see how others are doing today and let them know you’re listening!
- Profile: Update your profile info by clicking the small gear to the right of the messages. You can add a profile picture, fill out your personal profile, and adjust your notification or privacy settings.
Happy exploring, and thank you for being a part of our community. Let us know if you have any questions in the comments below!
Will you tell us what life with Crohn's or UC is really like by taking our In America survey?
Join the conversation