Skip to Accessibility Tools Skip to Content Skip to Footer

Can you get a handicap placard for Crohn’s Disease?

This question has been pulled directly from our facebook page!

Community Answers
  • Brooke Abbott moderator
    2 years ago

    Yes, you can absolutely get a handicap placard. Speak to your doctor, either GI or Rheumatologist, and have them sign the paperwork you have downloaded from the DMV in your state. IBD is considered a disability.

  • Share Your Answer