Low-Roughage Italian Rotini Pasta Salad
I love this pasta salad and it pairs well with something like chicken and a bowl of fruit. Sometimes I like to have it as a whole meal. I end up putting more ingredients in, like chopped red peppers or sun-dried tomatoes. This is one of my favorite recipes and I can’t wait to hear how you all accommodate your version of this to fit your diet.
Low-roughage pasta salad ingredients
- 3 oz, Rotini
- 8 slices (30g) Turkey Pepperoni
- 5 Cherry Tomato
- 15g Kalamata Olives (3-5 olives)
- 1 oz. Fresh Mozzarella Pearls
- 3/4 cup, Italian Dressing
I chose these ingredients instead of the regular ingredients you may have seen in similar pasta dishes. I kept the red onions out and chose kalamata olives rather than black or green. The only partial roughage ingredient is the tomato, which you can peel the skin if you choose to do so.
Directions for italian rotini pasta salad
- Prepare pasta according to directions on box, drain with cool water, and set aside.
- Cut olives in half or quarters and place them in a large bowl.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half and place in bowl.
- Cut turkey pepperoni if full size - sometimes they have the “minis”. Place in bowl.
- Grab your mozzarella pearls and throw them in as well, then place them in bowl.
- Grab 3/4 cup of Italian dressing and throw that in the bowl as well.
- Toss in your noodles, along with the Italian dressing, and mix all of the ingredients around.
- Place in the fridge for an hour and it will be ready to serve and eat!
Dried up the next day from the noodles absorbing more of the oils? Mix in some Italian dressing if you wish!
- calories: 412
- cholesterol: 17.5mg
- dietary fiber: 2g
- potassium: 100mg
- protein: 10.4g
- saturated fat: 3.9g
- sodium: 1,227.5mg
- sugar: 10g
- total carbohydrates: 43.2g
- total fat: 19.9g
Disclaimer: InflammatoryBowelDisease.net does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
Have you entered our Epicured Giveaway to win a $100 Gift Card?