Creamy Organic Nut Milk Frozen Popsicles
Last updated: February 2022
Since I don't eat most dairy anymore, I have been missing the deliciousness of creamy ice cream. I decided to make my own frozen popsicles after seeing an ad for stainless steel popsicle molds with a nice little freezer tray.
I use my blender to create a totally creamy and very delish mixture to pour into the molds. I have tried various combinations with my favorite fruits and other ingredients, but this is our favorite! This recipe makes 6 popsicles.
Ingredients for creamy organic nut milk frozen popsicles
- 1 1/4 cups of organic nut milk
- 1 1/2 bananas
- 1/4 of ripe pear or a few berries
- 2 tablespoons of tahini
- 1 tablespoons of raw cacao powder
- 1/2 medium avocado
Directions for creamy organic nut milk frozen popsicles
- Add all ingredients into your blender except for cacao powder and blend until all creamy.
- Then add in cacao powder and blend one more time.
- Pour the mixture into your popsicle molds and freeze.
- Usually sets in about 3 hours. My favorite treat!
- calories: 219
- carbohydrates: 14.4g
- cholesterol: 0mg
- dietary fiber: 4.6g
- protein: 3.1g
- saturated fat: 11.8g
- sodium: 17mg
- sugars: 5.9g
- total fat: 18.2g
Disclaimer: InflammatoryBowelDisease.net does not provide any express or implied warrant toward the content or outcome of any recipe.
What has been the most helpful for managing IBD symptoms?