I got my Crohns under control naturally!

I had no idea I had Crohns until last year, at 60 yrs old, I had emergency surgery for a ruptured bowel. Had 18 inches taken out of my small and large intestine. They immediately put me on Humira…after which 6 months I went off of it due to side effects. It was AMA due to the severity of my Crohns. I have always been pro active about my health…I had someone tell me to eat raw cannabis leaves in smoothies or tea. I tried it for a week on, week off and to my surprise, the raw leaves stopped all IBD within 24 hrs.

Still not satisfied until after 6 months I went in to draw blood to test my inflammatory markers…and they were normal AND in fact lower then when I was on Humira.

Hope everyone else has the same results!!

Sue

This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The InflammatoryBowelDisease.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.

Comments

View Comments (7)
  • thedancingcrohnie moderator
    2 months ago

Sue,

Thank you so much for sharing! I have Crohn’s and it wasn’t until I paired natural remedies (like celery juice) with conventional medicine that I saw results.

It is so important to share what works because IBD is so personal and it affects everyone so differently, that sharing is the best way to allow people to try new things that might possibly work for them.

I am so thrilled you found a solution that works for you!

Wishing you the best!

Always dancing,
    Elizabeth

• Silverfox1
    4 months ago

Hi Sue,
    Really interested in your results with the cannabis leaves. I’m going to try it and hope that I get similar results. These antibiotics are remicade is not what I want to be on. How many times a day do you use it and are you still using it? Wondering how bad the taste is? Would appreciate you filling me in on all the details so I can follow through.
    Thanks!
    Judy

• timsueday author
    1 month ago

Hi Judy! I talk a handful..about 15 leaves, put in a 2 pt container and mix it with about a cup of water in the blender to break it down. Then make a smoothie, if you can stand the pulp. Or add about 1/2 cup to 1/4 cup a day to cold tea after you strain out the pulp. It keeps about a week in the frig. I have had three tests over the last 1 and 1/2 years and all three have normal inflammation markers!! I don’t like the taste but it is worth it! CBD tincture also works for stomach pain and cramps.

• Hemi
    7 months ago

Hi Sue, are the raw cannabis leaves still working?

• timsueday author
    1 month ago

Hi Hemi,
    Yes, cannabis leaves are still working!! I have had three tests over the last 1 and 1/2 years and all three have normal inflammation markers!! I don’t like the taste but it is worth it! CBD tincture also works for stomach pain and cramps.

• thedancingcrohnie moderator
    1 month ago

This is amazing. I have taken CBD oil but I have never used the leaves to make a tea. I may try this! Thank you so much for sharing.

Always dancing,
    Elizabeth (team member)

• Meagan Heidelberg moderator
    7 months ago

This is great, Sue! Thank you for letting us in on what has worked best for you!!
    Meagan, InflammatoryBowelDisease.net Team Member