Complementary and Alternative Therapies
Written by: Anna Nicholson and Emily Downward | Last Reviewed: September 2019.
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America. Available at http://www.ccfa.org/resources/complementary-alternative.html. Accessed 1/9/18.
- Bone K. “Crohn’s disease phytotherapy review and commentary.” Available at http://www.crohns.net/miva/education/articles/Crohns_Colitis_Bone_Phytotherapy.shtml. Accessed 1/9/18.
- Acupuncture, Mayo Clinic. Available at: http://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/acupuncture/basics/definition/prc-20020778. Accessed 1/9/18.
- Guo M. Prebiotics and Probiotics. J Prob Health 2015;3:e120.
- Relaxation Techniques for Health, National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health. Available at https://nccih.nih.gov/health/stress/relaxation.htm. Accessed 1/9/18.