Written by: Anna Nicholson and Emily Downward | Last Reviewed: January 2018.
- Types of Medications, Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America. Available at http://www.crohnscolitisfoundation.org/resources/types-of-medications.html. Accessed 1/17/18.
- Aminosalicylates for treatment of active Crohn’s disease. PubMed Health. Available at: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0014872/. Accessed 1/17/18.
- Fact Sheet: Corticosteroids, Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America. Available at http://www.crohnscolitisfoundation.org/corticosteroids-2015.pdf. Accessed 1/17/18.
- Antibiotics, Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America. Available at http://www.crohnscolitisfoundation.org/resources/antibiotics.html. Accessed 1/17/18.
- Siegel, CA. Safe and Effective Use of Immunomodulators for Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Practical Gastroenterology 2006;7:31-44.
- Brown SJ, Abreu MT. Biologic therapies in inflammatory bowel disease. Practical Gastroenterology 2005;July:38-63.