Written by: Anna Nicholson and Emily Downward | Last Reviewed: January 2018.
- Cima RR, Wolff BG. Reoperative Crohn's Surgery: Tricks of the Trade. Clinics in Colon and Rectal Surgery. 2007;20(4):336-343. doi:10.1055/s-2007-991034.
- Surgery for Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis. Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America. Available at: http://www.crohnscolitisfoundation.org/resources/surgery-for-crohns-uc.html. Accessed 1/23/18.
- Aman MW. "Strictureplasty." Available at http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1893397-overview. Accessed 1/24/18.
- Jobanputra S, Weiss EG. Strictureplasty. Clin Colon Rectal Surg 2007 Nov; 20(4): 294-302.
- Short bowel syndrome. The National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Available at: http://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-topics/digestive-diseases/short-bowel-syndrome/Pages/facts.aspx. Accessed 1/24/18.
- Strictureplasty complications. Stanford Health Care. Available at https://stanfordhealthcare.org/medical-treatments/s/strictureplasty/complications.html. Accessed 1/24/18.