Written by: Anna Nicholson and Emily Downward | Last Reviewed: January 2018.
- Diarrheal diseases - acute and chronic. American College of Gastroenterology. Available at http://patients.gi.org/topics/diarrhea-acute-and-chronic/. Accessed 1/25/18.
- Docherty M, Jones RCQ, Wallace, M. Managing pain in inflammatory bowel disease. Gastroenterol Hepatol (N Y). 2011 Sep; 7(9): 592-601.
- Stein J, Dignass AU. Management of iron deficiency anemia in inflammatory bowel disease - a practical approach. Annals of Gastroenterology 2013;26:104-113.
- Vitamin B12. Mayo Clinic. Available at http://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/vitamin-b12/background/hrb-20060243. Accessed 1/25/18.
- Bone Loss. Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America. Available at http://www.crohnscolitisfoundation.org/resources/bone-loss.html. Accessed 1/25/18.