Types of Healthcare Providers
Written by: Anna Nicholson and Emily Downward | Last Reviewed: September 2019.
- Choosing a primary care provider, MedlinePlus, U.S. National Library of Medicine. Available at https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/001939.htm. Accessed 1/9/18.
- Diagnosing and Managing IBD, Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America. Available at http://www.ccfa.org/resources/diagnosing-and-managing-ibd.html. Accessed 1/9/18.
- What is a Gastroenterologist? American College of Gastroenterology. Available at http://patients.gi.org/what-is-a-gastroenterologist. Accessed 1/9/18.
- Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis Diet and Nutrition Q & A, Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America. Available at http://www.ccfa.org/resources/diet-and-nutrition-1.html. Accessed 1/9/18.
- Departments and Centers: Rheumatology, Mayo Clinic. Available at http://www.mayoclinic.org/departments-centers/rheumatology/overview. Accessed 1/9/18.
- Spondyloarthritis, American College of Rheumatology. Available at https://www.rheumatology.org/I-Am-A/Patient-Caregiver/Diseases-Conditions/Spondyloarthritis. Accessed 1/9/18.