Ulcerative Colitis Research
Written by: Anna Nicholson | Last Reviewed: January 2016.
- Löwenberg M, D'Haens G. Next-generation therapeutics for IBD. Curr Gastroenterol Rep. 2015;17:444.
- CCFA. The Immune Response and IBD [video]. Published March 7, 2016. Accessed April 5, 2016 at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPmqSEsUVL0
- Pfizer announces positive top-line results from two phase 3 trials of oral tofacitinib in adults with moderate-to-severe ulcerative colitis [press release]. September 21, 2015. Accessed April 5, 2016 at: http://on.pfizer.com/1V6XPcW.
- Xeljanz® [package insert]. New York, NY: Pfizer Inc; 2016.
- Phase 2 maintenance data from oral ozanimod TOUCHSTONE study in ulcerative colitis presented at ACG plenary session [press release]. October 19, 2015. Accessed April 5, 2016 at: http://bit.ly/1YegLDJ
- InDex Pharmaceuticals receives FDA clearance of IND for cobitolimod (Kappaproct®) Phase IIb trial [press release]. March 7, 2016. Accessed April 5, 2016 at: http://bit.ly/1N7JO6e.
- Harris MS, Hartman D, Lemos BR, et al. AVX-470, an orally delivered anti-tumour necrosis factor antibody for treatment of active ulcerative colitis: Results of a first-in-human trial. J Crohns Colitis. 2016 Jan 28. [Epub ahead of print.]
- US Food and Drug Administration. Information for consumers (biosimilars). Accessed April 5, 2016 at: http://1.usa.gov/1rvPtuj.
- Ault A. FDA advisers back infliximab biosimilar CT-P13. Medscape Medical News. February 10, 2016. Accessed April 5, 2016 at http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/858749.
- ClinicalTrials.gov. Learn about clinical studies. Accessed April 5, 2016 at: http://1.usa.gov/1qu60Tl.