Written by: Sarah O'Brien and Emily Downward | Last Reviewed: May 2019.
- Novel topics in inflammatory bowel disease. Hindawi BioMed Research International. Available at https://www.hindawi.com/journals/bmri/si/620850/cfp/. Accessed 1/30/18.
- Discovery advances understanding of inflammatory bowel disease. Science Daily. Available at https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/10/171005190605.htm. Accessed 1/30/18.
- Martino JV, Van Limbergen J, Cahill LE. The role of carrageenan and carboxymethylcellulose in the development of intestinal inflammation. Front Pediatr. 2017 May;5:96. doi: 10.3389/fped.2017.00096.
- Sandborn WJ, Gasink C, Gao LL, et al; CERTIFI Study Group. Ustekinumab induction and maintenance therapy in refractory Crohn's disease. N Engl J Med. 2012;367:1519-1528.
- Vande Casteele N, Gils A. Preemptive dose optimization using therapeutic drug monitoring for biologic therapy of Crohn's disease: Avoiding failure while lowering costs? Dig Dis Sci. 2015 Apr 28. [Epub ahead of print]
- Steenholdt C, Brynskov J, Thomsen OØ, et al. Individualized therapy is a long-term cost-effective method compared to dose intensification in Crohn's disease patients failing infliximab. Dig Dis Sci. 2015 Feb 12. [Epub ahead of print]
- Vande Casteele N, Ferrante M, Van Assche G, et al. Trough concentrations of infliximab guide dosing for patients with inflammatory bowel disease. Gastroenterology. 2015;148:1320-1329.
- Learn about clinical studies. National Institues of Health, U.S. National Library of Medicine. Available at https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/about-studies/learn. Accessed 1/30/18.