Something I’m Embarrassed to talk about: My Teeth.
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The InflammatoryBowelDisease.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Szymanska, S., Lördal, M., Rathnayake, N., Gustafsson, A., & Johannsen, A. (2014). Dental Caries, Prevalence and Risk Factors in Patients with Crohn’s Disease. PLoS ONE, 9(3).
- Daley, T. D., & Armstrong, J. E. (2007). Oral Manifestations of Gastrointestinal Diseases. Canadian Journal of Gastroenterology, 21(4), 241-244.
- Mancheno-Franch, A., Jimenez-Soriano, Y., & Sarrion-Perez, M. (2010, June 21). Dental management of patients with inflammatory bowel disease. Journal of Clinical and Experimental Dentistry J Clin Exp Dent, 191-195. doi:10.4317/jced.2.e191
- Greenfield, P. (n.d.). The Oral Effects of Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Retrieved August 10, 2016, from http://oralhealth.deltadental.com/adult/medicalconditions/22,Delta139
- Cauble, D. A., DMD. (2011, March 01). Full-Mouth Rehabilitation of a Patient with Crohn’s Disease. Retrieved August 10, 2016, from http://www.dentalaegis.com/cced/2011/03/full-mouth-rehabilitation-of-a-patient-with-crohn-s-disease