I just want to see if someone has been on my situation. Basically my sister has been confronting with serious abdominal pain, vomiting and other bowel symptoms related, including severe bloating. We have ruled out any kidney or ovaries issues. She has done the faecal calcoprotein test (I’m not sure if I’ve spelled it right) and initially it can at 2015 and suggested that she might have a GI inflammation but it should also be considered other causes such infection and even cancer. Yet, the gp repeated the test and said that after only a week she has actually a 90 value and not 2015. The symptoms are still going and we found ourselves in a situation in which we really don’t know what to do. The gp said that he presumes that she might have had an infection, but she will still be referred to a gastroenterologist for further investigations, yet he cannot confirm how long she has to wait for it. If someone has been through a similar situation or any type of advise it’s much appreciated.