Educated, empathetic, caring, artistic....sorry guys, I’m a poop 👑
Instead of re-living the same pain journey, here’s some fun points.
1) Diagnosed age 19 when nursing college started, perfect timing cause no freshman weight gain! Also I was lucky to be knowledgeable in that area during placements!
2) Moved to Toronto and would eat anything! Not a calorie counter, not then, not now!
3) 7 surgeries later (skipping infections, complications, crying, pain so bad I still have nightmares). It turns out, I love peach jello! Thanks Dr. Oakner
4) Baby wipe warmers are amazing.
5) I’m happy enough to write this silly list cause of my incredible boyfriend, who swears I’m beautiful even on my worst days. He’s the reason I feel beautiful & try to match my inner & outer beauty 💜💩
So lucky for my Mr.M. Owen
What type of IBD have you been diagnosed with?