Hi Pam. I hope you are in a good shape or if not, I wish you see better days!
I feel fatigue as well but these are the works I do to manage it:
1. I work on my important tasks on earlier time or in the morning. I try to do as much as I can before evening.
2. I take Vitamin C or I eat fruits with lots of Vitamin C, it can improve my condition. Check your Vitamin D and Vitamin B12 as well cause mine always go low without talking supplements.
3. I take a nap afternoon. I don't do it always but when I feel tired specially during flare ups, I don't have a choice to take a nap otherwise I feel tired all evening.
4. I take Cannabis via Vaping and sometimes by eating edibles. It improves my appetite and makes me energetic but it depends on how much I take. If I take too much then I feel stoned and I cannot work anymore. I live in the Netherlands, Here it's very easy to buy it. IBD patients are eligible to take medicinal cannabis as well.
5. I try to keep my pleasure hormone (Dopamine) high by watching funny videos and shows, sexual activity, tasty food and Cannabis. I believe it helps to reduce tiredness.